Aren’t Shiba Inu puppies adorable? If you feel like you’re needing “much doge” in your life, maybe a Shiba Inu puppy is right for you!
Which is more effective for training and walking your dog? A harness or a collar? There are pros and cons to each that you should know about.
Can dogs eat raspberries? The short answer is yes, raspberries are an easy and safe snack for our dogs; although, moderation is key.
Chocolate poisoning in dogs is a medical condition that occurs when a dog suffers from adverse symptoms after eating chocolate. It can even be fatal.
The death of a pet is the first loss that many of us can remember. As a parent, knowing the best way to assist your child in this loss can be overwhelming.
Whether you’re a ’90s kid looking for a nostalgia kick or just a fan of the decade, these dogs will fetch the pre-millennium era vibes for you.
Latest News and Reviews
Can dogs eat tangerines? The short answer is yes, tangerines are safe for dogs to consume but do require a bit of preparation on your part to be safe.
Eye allergies in dogs usually present themselves as a redness of the eyes. Just like seasonal human allergies, environmental factors are often the cause.
In honor of International Guide Dog Day, here are nine inspirational stories of how heroic guide dogs have changed the lives of individuals for the better.
As dog lovers, we’re all probably guilty of using baby talk around our pups. But do dogs enjoy being talked to like babies, and do they benefit from it?
Can dogs eat pears? The short answer is yes, pears are a healthy, low-sugar treat with proper preparation and moderation. Here’s what you should know.
Dog hives, also referred to by the medical name urticaria, are a medical condition where parts of a dog’s skin become raised, reddened, and very itchy.
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, shedding, adaptability--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of dog names by breed, theme, and other categories.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising puppies, housetraining, dog health, product reviews, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the dog video and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.